Monday, January 5, 2009

Thank you, Thank you!


Happy New Year to all of my blog followers and clients. Before the baby comes and 2009 really starts to get going, I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of my 2008 clients.

To my lovely wedding clients, thank you for inviting me to capture the most important day of your lives. I loved every laugh, tear and crazy dance move that I had the opportunity to photograph. Each of you made me feel more like a guest than a vendor and I absolutely adored every minute of your weddings!

To my sweet portrait clients, thank you for welcoming me into your homes and lives. It was such a joy to capture each relationship and occasion. It was such a joy to laugh and play with all of you! Watching you and your families made me excited to start my own.

What can I say other than thank you, thank you, thank you! You, my wonderful clients, are the reason I am so passionate about what I get to do every day.

All the best for 2009!!

0 comments: