Monday, January 19, 2009

Maternity Leave

Sorry to my blog followers that I have been neglecting my blog the last few weeks. I have been focusing on finishing up albums for my 2008 clients and preparing for the baby. It has been a really fun and relaxing time for me, I've been watching a lot of instant Netflix, sleeping and catching up on the things I've been behind on.

Although the baby has not yet arrived, I did want to officially announce that I am on maternity leave starting today. This means that I will not be accepting any weddings until May 2009 and will not accept portrait sessions until April 2009. I will however, continue to be working with my 2008 clients on getting album drafts approved so that we can get your albums printed as soon as possible. I will also be working on setting up consultations with any potential 2009 or 2010 wedding clients, so please continue to email and call so we can reserve your wedding dates! I will of course be blogging a ton about the new baby once he arrives, as well as, will be checking and responding to my emails as frequently as possible, but please just be patient with me!But until I can post a few photos of my new little boy...here are a few detail photos from my new favorite room in the house, his nursery...This is the same bassinet that I slept in when I was a baby, how sweet is that!and of course his black and white "Sam" dog...hopefully it will be his favorite toy!I promise to let you all know as soon as he arrives! I can't wait for us all to get to see him!!

4 comments:

Naomi Skena said...

The nursery looks great, Lashelle!!! :) I can't wait to hear about Hayston's arrival, and we'd love to meet him, too! I hope you're getting tons of rest. Love to you both!

Sara Gahan said...

We are wishing you all the best, Shelle! Can't wait to hear about his arrival...and enjoy your materity leave! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Come on, Baby Hayston!

The nursery looks perfect, Shelle!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

The nursery is SO cute!! I can't wait to see the finished product in person... and I really can't wait to meet that sweet baby!!!!!