Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hayston has arrived!!!

Well, after months of anticipation I FINALLY have a few photos to share of our new little baby boy. Hayston Davis Chappell was born Saturday, January 24th, 2009 at 5:51 pm. He is an enormous 9lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. We are so thrilled. He is adorable and so snuggly with his chubby little cheeks and sweet little face. Thanks so much for all of your support over the last few weeks and months. So here are a few photos of our new not so "little buddy..."

The crazy looking first photos of Hayston and yes, that is a newborn...Gotta love his double chin!His first moments with Mommy...And Daddy...All cleaned up and looking precious...I guess after spending months at weddings on and shoots with me, Hayston learned very quickly to smile for the camera. I can't believe we caught it!!! Thanks so much for all of your support over the last few weeks and months. I promise that once we get home I will be behind the camera and shooting MANY more!

10 comments:

Leah said...

Hayston,
I love seeing your sweet face again. I miss you. Can't wait to see some pics of you and your best buddy Sam.
Kiss Kiss,
Auntie Leah

jane said...

I love him already. Cannot wait to meet him in person! Congrats!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

I love him!! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby. Congratulations! What a cutie. I love the photos.

Christy said...

He's awesome, Lashelle. We'll be praying for this fun and challenging transition for you guys. He is so precious. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow. Absolutely precious. Love HIM!

Congrats, Chappell family!

xoxo

Josh said...

Hayston,

I can't wait to hang out and teach you all the ways to torture your parents. It will be awesome!

Love,
Rowan

PS my mom says you are beautiful and can't wait to kiss you little face (she's so embarrassing)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful little boy!! Congratulations you guys - I am so excited and happy for you all!

Sara Gahan said...

He is BEAUTIFUL. Congrats, John and Lashelle, And Hayston, you have two pretty amazingly cool parents. Get excited.

p.s. I can't wait to meet you.

KarenG said...

Yeah! Love the pics. Glad he is here safe and sound.

Thorne said...

Sweet!!!! Awesome! Great looking family. Cute little guy.
David.