Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hayston's First Week...

Well, it's been a whirlwind bringing home a new baby. John and I are doing really well and loving every minute with our adorable new little guy. He has been such a good baby that it has made the transition easier, but I think the crazy hours of a newborn are beginning to catch up with us. We are so thankful for all of the support from all of you and especially the help we have gotten from our families. You all are keeping us sane in the midst of the delirium!

We did want to share a few more pictures of Hayston. He changes SO much every day! We think he gets just cuter and cuter, but of course we are biased. So here are a few of the many adventures Hayston has had our first week home...

Coming home from the hospital...
First visit to the doctor...His first play time with Sam...Sam LOVES Hayston and has been so good with him, but I don't quite think he understands that Hayston isn't quite ready to play tug-of-war...
Just hangin' out...Practicing talking on the phone...His first bath...not a happy memory for the poor little guy...I know I'm his mom, but how adorable is that little guy!!

7 comments:

Sara Gahan said...

Oh my gosh you have to keep the Hayston pictures coming--these just made my day! I have to admit my favorite is the one of Hayston in the foreground and you in the background watching him...seems so peaceful and heavenly. I am so happy for you three--what an adorable family you are!

Karen W. said...

Congratulations to all 3 of you. Hayston is so adorable, and another potential b/f for Maggie!
I can hardly wait to see him in person one day. Love all the pics and keep them coming.
Grammie Karen

Leah said...

I can't believe how much he's already changed!! Please stop torturing that child with baths. He smells great just the way he is. Can't wait to see him again.

Lori said...

I love these photos - they are so fun! I feel proud that my arm even made it in one. No one else would recognize it, but that's my arm!

Naomi Skena said...

Lashelle, those pics of Sam trying to play with him are AWESOME!!! Soooo cute! Hayston is adorable and we can't wait to meet him! :)

jane said...

so beautiful!

the reppard crew said...

Lashelle, Hayston is so precious! Congratulations on your sweet, sweet boy. I can't believe how big he was at birth! We take Will and Hudson in tomorrow for their 8 week check up and I am hoping that Will will weigh close to what Hayston did at birth! He is so adorable. We'll have to get these cute boys together sometime soon! Much love to you and John. We are so excited for y'all! ;)