Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tummy Time

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and found out that Hayston is now a whopping 10 lbs 6 oz. He has gained over a pound in a week so John and I have taken to calling him Babyzilla. At this rate he could be 20 lbs by the time he's a month old! Luckily, he is still absolutely adorable, even with his fat rolls and double chin. Here are just a couple pictures my friend Kristen and I took last week of him doing his tummy exercises. They may be some of my favorite photos of him so far....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so precious Lashelle!! Hayston "babyzilla" certainly is adorable, that's for sure!

L MCCLELLAND said...

Beautiful pictures! He is a chunk! Double the size of my little boy when he was born.

KarenG said...

I love these two. So sweet. Keep 'em coming.

Blaire Cholewa said...

I love the pics. He is so cute. I hope I can meet him soon.

Unknown said...

He's SO adorable! I want to hug him - and y'all - why is missouri so far away!?! :) Love to you all!

jane said...

he's gorgeous.