Monday, September 29, 2008

Tom and Ashley: Wedding

John and I had such a wonderful time photographing Tom and Ashley's wedding last Saturday. It was at the gorgeous Ayr Mount in Hillsborough, NC. If you are a bride looking for a beautiful outdoor location, consider the amazing Ayr Mount. The Ayr Mount is a historical house with beautiful grounds of rolling hills, it reminded me of Virginia! It was a beautiful fall day and the lighting was lovely which made for an amazing evening. Ashley and Tom wanted a very laid back feel, so they supplied boche ball, croquet sets and frisbees for their guests to enjoy. Everyone had a great time. Here are a few of my favorites from the evening...Ashley was peaking out of the window to watch Tom and the guests arrive...Ayr Mount's beautiful historical house...love fall lighting!!Such great lighting with this gorgeous tree line...someone took a photo behind Ashley and her father at the same time I did, I love how it made this sweet father-daughter dance photo glow....Congrats again, Ashley and Tom, enjoy beautiful Montana!

2 comments:

mackyton said...

Hey!! Such a cute wedding. I am very happy to see it. Would love to hire a wedding planner for my wedding that will soon take place at one of wedding venues Los Angeles. Want to arrange everything perfect there.

وليد العروي said...

شركة عزل حراري بالدمام