Monday, September 8, 2008

It's A BOY!

As many of you already know, I am now 5 months pregnant. John and I have really been looking forward to starting a family and were overjoyed to get the great news 5 months ago. Although I have had to fight some really terrible morning sickness, we are getting more and more excited to enter into this new phase of our lives. Last week we went to get our 2nd Trimester ultrasound, which was such a thrilling experience, and we found out that we're having a BOY! We were also lucky enough to have the absolutely incredible experience of getting a 3D ultrasound. It is just mind blowing that you can actually see his little face. I know I am obviously biased, but I think he is adorable already. So here is the first of MANY photos I'm sure I will share of our future son...

6 comments:

Leah said...

Kiss Kiss Kiss little one. Judah can't wait to beat up on you! That's what little cousins are for, right?

Love
Auntie Leah

Unknown said...

Cute picture... I'm sure I don't have to tell you he's already betrothed to one of my girls. Love, Rob-in-law

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting!

Lori said...

little dude chappell is a cute little guy. so fun. just tell him to stop making his momma sick. or else.

Unknown said...

YAY! A baby Chappell. Can't wait to hug him!

Sara Gahan said...

YAY Shellie!!! I am so SO excited for you and John...can't wait to meet the litte one (and see you again! I miss you!)