Thursday, September 25, 2008

Katy: Bridal Portraits

Katy and I had a great time together on Tuesday exploring UNC's campus for her bridal portraits. Katy was looking for something a little different so we utilized the graphic murals on Franklin Street, the gorgeous arbor in the Coker Arboretum and the rustic Forest amphitheater. I love taking urban bridals! The contrast between the elegant white dress and the urban texture and architecture is amazing. If you are considering a bridal portrait, think about taking this approach, I think it makes for dynamic photos. Don't forget to click on the images to see the full detail. Thanks again, Katy, I can't wait for your wedding next weekend at the Carolina Inn!this one is straight out of a magazine, so gorgeous!Love this brick wall...we found this beautiful green door, I love the color and texture...Love the lighting...I think Katy looks beautiful in black and white...I think this one is my favorite, I love the color and texture with her gorgeous dress...

0 comments: