Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Canio and Katy: the wedding

This weekend I had the privilege of photographing Katy and Canio's wedding at the Carolina Inn. You may remember Katy from her bridal portraits a couple weeks ago. Katy and Canio were as lovely and sweet as always. The wedding was a beautiful and intimate celebration with their close friends and family. My dear friend, Kristen Gardner, traveled down from Northern VA to photograph the wedding with me and of course eat plenty of Foster's Market. I was so excited to work with her again and we had a great time together. You can check out some of her photos from the day on her blog. Canio and Katy are so adorable together, here are a few of my favorites from the evening.I love this photo of Canio's wedding jitters right before Katy walked down the aisle...Canio is so sweet! love dancing photos!Thanks again you two! Have a great time in Jamaica!

1 comments:

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

These are gorgeous. You did such a great job capturing the emotion of the day! I love the images of Katy and Canio at the reception. Beautiful!