Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Jones Family

Last Wednesday, I met the Jones family at Pullen Park in Raleigh. It is the cutest place! Complete with a pond, bridges, a caboose and playground. The girls had a fun time exploring and playing all over this sweet little place. I love photographing sisters because I am the youngest of three girls and these sisters were adorable together! Here are a couple of my favorites...
lovely Ellia...
adorable Lyla (check out the amazing faces she makes)...
Because I am a youngest child I love these next few photos...
I LOVE sisters!

1 comments:

Sara Gahan said...

Shelle--
I continued to be amazed by the quality of portraits you are doing...they are simply stunning. You have such a talent for this and I am so glad you are able to use it in NC! I love all of your pictures--and I love keeping up with your various projects via your blog! Lots of love