Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Andersons

When I first met the Anderson girls, two years ago, they greeted me at their door wearing ballerina tutus ready to play. At that moment I knew we would be great friends. Over the next two years I had the opportunity to spend many an afternoon watching Hannah and Shelby while their parents went out. This weekend, when I got to photograph them at Pen Park in Charlottesville, I saw how their personalities have stayed the same while they've continued to grow. As always, we had so much fun playing and laughing together. They are the sweetest of sisters and friends! Here are a few of my favorites from the evening...

just sisters...
sweet hannah...
silly shelby...jeannie and scott, still in love...

family...and possibly my favorite picture of all time...

1 comments:

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

so sweet... I love that last photo.