Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Congrats Ryan!

I come from a big extended family that is very close. My cousins and I are all pretty close in age and grew up together almost like siblings. We spent all of our holidays together, as well as, went to the beach together every summer. I am saying all of this so you can understand how excited I am for my cousin Ryan who graduated from UNC on Sunday. As always, the family came into town to celebrate this proud day and even though it was cold and raining on Sunday, we endured the graduation ceremony. John and I have been thrilled to be living so close to Ryan this last year and watch him finish this degree. I am so proud of Ryan who has been working extremely hard and overcome a ton to get where he is today. He is an amazingly strong guy and I absolutely love and adore him! So here are a few pics of my family who are quirky, a little crazy and wonderful...my Uncle Bill and John annoyed with me for taking so many photos...I never thought my mom and I looked alike until this photo...my cousins have a hard time taking a serious picture together...and of course one of Sam...

2 comments:

Leah said...

My favorite pictures are the ones of David, Ryan, and Neil together. Especially the one with the fake laughing. Those boys are dumb.

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there. Unfortunately, as has happened too many times in the past year, work got in the way. I will see you next weekend in Charlottesville.