Monday, October 27, 2008

Jeff and Kimberly: wedding

Last weekend John and I photographed Jeff and Kim's wedding in Raleigh. It was a lovely ceremony and reception. Kim really put a lot into all the details and it made for a wonderful day. Jeff is such a sweet guy and you can tell he really adores Kim, which made it so fun to photograph them. Here are a few from the fun day!love the lighting in the next two...their adorable flower girl and ringbearer...sweet first dance...Kim and Jeff had an Italian vineyard wedding and I thought this was such a great idea for place cards...gorgeous flowers...so sweet!Congrats, again, you two! Thanks again for such a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

So pretty. I especially love that last shot! I love the little lights in the background... Just beautiful.