Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Blogged!

A couple weeks ago, John and I traveled up to our old hometown and alma-mater, in Charlottesville, VA for my baby shower. My wonderful friends and family were so sweet about showering us with lots of great food, love, support and of course some adorable gifts for the baby. It was a great weekend! Thanks to all of you who made it happen.
While we were in Cville, my dear friend Kristen, an amazing photographer in Northern VA, took John and I for a little photoshoot at the Downtown Mall, one of the places we used to love to hang out. It was a strange experience to be on the other side of the camera, but Kristen is amazing and we had a blast with her. She just posted a few photos on her blog and I am so pleased with them I couldn't wait to share! You can check out the rest on her blog. Thanks again Kris, I love them!!

0 comments: