Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ben and Bethany: the wedding

Last week John and I photographed our last wedding of the season! I can't believe how quickly this year flew by. We had such a great time with all of our clients and can't thank all of you enough for letting us be a part your weddings! We had such a wonderful time with Ben and Bethany last Saturday. I did an engagement shoot with them last April at the Duke Gardens, so I've been looking forward to this wedding all year. They are such a wonderful couple, so easy to be around and so sweet with one another. The wedding was at the Longview Center in Raleigh, and was just beautiful. Here are a few of our favorites from the evening.Ben is an avid runner, so John captured some great shots of him running with his cross country teammates...I love Bethany's veil, it was stunning...we found this gorgeous red tree across the street from the Longview Center, I can't believe how well it went with their wedding colors...just lovely...all the bridesmaids looking at Bethany's rings after the ceremony...I always love the first sweet moments as husband and wife...Before we took some portraits, Ben and Bethany rang the Longview Center's bell, it was adorable! I couldn't resist the gorgeous Christmas lighting with Bethany's veil...On to the reception...
and lastly, one of my new favorite photos...Thanks again, Ben and Bethany! I hope Costa Rica has been wonderful!!

And thanks again to all of our amazing wedding clients who made our first season in North Carolina so wonderful!!

0 comments: