Monday, August 4, 2008

Brent and Diep

Last weekend John and I had a great time photographing Brent and Diep's (Yip) wedding. They had a lovely ceremony at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Durham and an elegant reception at the Washington Duke Inn. Both Diep and Brent have big loving families who were so welcoming, they made John and I feel like we were a part of the family. Brent and Diep were are so in love and sweet with one another. It was such a wonderful day! It was hard to decide which pictures to post, so here are just a few of my many favorites...
John took this photo gorgeous photo. I think it is one of my favorites, I love the way the light hits Diep as she walks down the aisle...I love this next photo...this is what happens when the groomsmen decide to pick up the bride...how adorable...these next two photos were taken during the toast by Diep's adoring younger brother, so sweet...Diep is so much smaller than Brent, by the end of the night she was dancing on his feet and letting him spin her around...Congratulations again, Brent and Diep! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your amazing day!

1 comments:

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

What a beautiful couple! You did such a great job with the photos... In especially love the first one of them dancing and the last one of them leaving... just perfect!