Monday, July 7, 2008

Patrick and Amy

I have been a little behind in my blog posts, so first I want to apologize to my blog followers!

A couple weeks ago, I photographed Amy and Patrick's wedding. Amy and her family are long time family friends, so it was fun to see them all again and be a part of this sweet day. I think the thing I loved the most about this wedding was that it was so family focused. More than being about Amy and Patrick, it was the coming together of their two families. It was such a sweet and intimate day. Here are a few of my favorites...
the lovely bride...
the sweet groom...
I love these next two photos. The first of Amy's daughter Emily congratulating her and the second, Patrick's son Jackson helping him get ready...

the new family...
Congrats, again, Patrick and Amy, thanks for letting me be a part of the day!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the picture inside the church and the one where the family is walking out of the church. Amy is such a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back in action, 'Shelle. Beautiful pictures as usual!