Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Amy and Christopher

Last week I had the opportunity to photograph Amy and Christopher's wedding at the Duke Gardens. The Duke Gardens are a beautiful wedding venue, but unfortunately you have to gamble with Mother Nature about what the weather will be like. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful evening, but then right as Amy was walking down the aisle the rain began to pour. Luckily everyone was willing to tough it out and it ended up being a lovely wedding. The rest of the evening proved to be beautiful and clear. Amy and Christopher are such a sweet couple and it was a wonderful wedding. Here are a few pictures of the day...Christopher had shoes made for the wedding complete with the date written their sides, I loved them!I love these two pictures of Amy's dad walking her down the aisle and giving their friends and family the "ok" for enduring the rain...Love the lighting in this one...so romantic...This photo of Amy's parents is so sweet, obviously still in love! Something for Amy and Chris to shoot for...Congratulations! I wish you both the best for years to come!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!! I loved the rain, we will always remember. love you
jamie

Unknown said...

I got teary all over again. The photos are so beautiful. I can't wait to see all of them!!

Kelly said...

I must say WOW!! I think these are fantabulous photos. I knew they would be beautiful. What a wonderful memory, my girls and my boo all at one party! Thanks Chris and Amy for allowing us to share this with you guys!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

These are so lovely! I'm so glad they stuck it out in the rain, because the images are precious. I love the last image of them walking away, and I also really love the photo of the dress. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Just like Tara, I got all teary-eyed when I saw these photos. They are beautiful and Lashelle, you captured (perfectly) the joy on Amy & Chris' faces that day. I love the b & w closeup of her in the rain.