Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Luke

This Saturday John and I drove up to Arlington, VA, to meet our new nephew, Luke. He is absolutely adorable (as all my nieces and nephews are) and so fun to hold. He is so little and snuggly! I am always amazed at how little they are when they are first born. Neither John or I could resist taking a few pictures of this precious little guy. Congratulations again Shawnette and Rich, he is amazing!
his big brother Cash peeking in on him...
the t-shirt we brought him...
Luke's big sister Hailey holding him...
finally some eyes!
my amazing husband took these last three, I think they are my favorites...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That baby is so cute. He must have a gorgeous mother.

Love the pictures!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

He is so precious... I especially love that second photo. Beautiful pictures!