Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Janet

On Thursday I met Janet and her friend Jen at the Duke Gardens for a bridal portrait session. It was a gorgeous day so we took our time, making sure we really utilized all of the beautiful spring flowers, great lighting and fun backgrounds in the gardens. We had a great time together! Jen brought blown up pictures of Janet's fiance, Steve and got some of their friends to surprise her with them to help Janet feel relaxed. They were hilarious! Janet has amazing blue eyes and smile. She is such a naturally beautiful bride, she was such a joy to photograph. Janet and Steve are getting married next month in Salt Lake City, but she was sweet enough to let me go ahead and post some of my favorite shots.
and of course one with Steve...

2 comments:

Leah said...

Lashelle,
I love the picture where she is standing in front of the tree. It's so beautiful!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

What a beautiful bride! I love the photos of her laughing! I also really like the image of her in front of the tree. (Leah beat me to it.)