Sunday, July 29, 2007

Jill and Reese

Jill and Reese are an adorable couple with whose wedding I was able to assist a couple weeks ago. It was a beautiful, outdoor wedding at Rock Hill Plantation House in Stafford County. The wedding was so romantic and picturesque. Jill thought through all the little details, including having parasols for all the guests to fight off the hot sun. It felt like we were in another time period. I had a great time capturing the fun and tender moments throughout the day.

Congratulations Reese and Jill!




















































































































2 comments:

Leah said...

Hooray new blog pictures! I've been dying to see new photos from you!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

Beautiful photos, Lashelle! I love the one of Jill looking down while holding her parasol. It looks so beautiful in sepia. I also love to one of Reese looking out the doorway. You just keep getting better! :-)