Sunday, July 1, 2007

Erik and Lori

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to shoot engagement photos for my good friends, Lori and Erik. I get to be a part of their big day this December in Charlottesville, and I can't wait. I enjoyed finding beautiful architecture and natural settings to match up with this sweet couple, as we wandered around the lawn and gardens of UVA. I had so much fun capturing not only the sweet and tender moments between this couple, but the funny and ridiculous ones as well. When I showed John the funny photos we took, he laughed so hard he cried. We had so much fun, you would never know that we had to brave some pretty nasty humidity and a couple severe mosquito attacks on Lori. Although it was impossible to choose, here are a few of my favorites. Congratulations again, you two!






















































































































































and a few funny ones...

















































2 comments:

melvasnyder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melvasnyder said...

You are getting better and better....shell