Sunday, April 1, 2007

Judah


A few weeks ago, while staying with my new little nephew, his mother and I subjected him to a photo shoot. At two months old, Judah already has a little personality. His eyes light up when he laughs or emphatically attempts to talk, but they can also be serious and meaningful, revealing an unexpected depth. We kept this infant indoors for his pictures, keeping him in the places he is most comfortable like his room (especially his changing table, which he loves) and around his house. Allowing him to interact with people he loves, I was able to reveal the natural and loveable side of this sweet, blue-eyed little guy.




































































1 comments:

Leah said...

That is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I bet his parents are really good looking. If I was his aunt I'd be afraid my kids may not look as good as that.