Monday, March 26, 2007

The Goldsteins

____________________________________________


A few weeks ago, I met the Goldstein family at their beautiful cabin outside of Waynesboro, Va. It was Sue Goldstein's 60th birthday, and the entire family had come into town for a two day extravaganza to honor this sweet woman. I joined them for their family brunch on Sunday morning. This family was so full of laughter, charisma and hospitality that it seemed effortless to photograph them. The grandchildren were inquisitive and uninhibited, creating irresistible, picturesque moments. I hope that the joy and life that I felt when I was with the Goldsteins will be illustrated my photos.
































































































































































___________________________________________

1 comments:

Josh said...

the site looks great! so proud of you!
~Shey