Monday, March 17, 2008

The Old Feed Store





















Last week I had the opportunity to shoot a really fun photography project. I was hired to photograph an old store that is getting ready to be torn down. The project is a gift for the store owner from his wife. She wanted mostly black and whites to really portray store's rustic and welcoming charm. It is a shame that is has to go, but I did get to peek into the new store which looks beautiful. Here are a couple of my favorite shots of this adorable family run store!




























































































2 comments:

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

Great photos! What a neat store... I'm glad you were able to capture it before it's torn down.

Lashelle Chappell said...

Please don't click on the first comment. I think it is some kind of spam. Sorry about that!!