Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Procter Family













Last week I had a blast photographing some of John and I's close friends, the Procter family. Their children are so sweet and fun. We had a great time playing and joking all around their house. In true childlike playfulness, the day was full of breakdancing, swinging, skipping, laughter and lots of hugs and kisses. It was so fun to be a part of this adorable family!




































































































































2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the first picture of the three kids together. All of the pics are so adorable!

Kristen Gardner Photography said...

I should have commented on these when I first saw them... they're just beautiful! I love how you captured the personalities of each of the children. The family must have been so excited about these!